Monday, October 5, 2009

The most exciting place I've ever been . . .

Would have to be Germany. The food the culture, and exciting places to travel. Everything was so close a day trip could take us to France, or EuroDisney/Paris, Belgium, Amsterdam, Switzerland and Austria. I took a bus trip for Mother's day with a girlfriend to London. The bus drove all night we shopped all day and they rode back all night, it was awesome! Every staying close by and exploring the Castles, the Black Forrest, so many fun things to do. Every winter they had the KristleMarket or Christmas fest yummy foods and little shops to by Christmas at. Spring and Fall brought the fest similar to a fair here in the states. Again really yummy foods and fun to be had by all! I'm really glad that the 3 years we spent there were spent well; exploring new places and such. I met some of the greatest people there. I'm thankful I was given that opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment